Article Submission Guidelines
Are you a fish or coral expert? Do you like helping beginner hobbyists? Do you wonder what it would be like to be a published author? Submit your article idea today!
Saltwater Aquarium Blog readers are looking for good writing about interesting topics. It is important to be clear, accurate, personable and succinct.
- Most articles on the blog are between 750 and 1,500 words long.
- Please break up the text using subheads to categorize topics.
- Please let me know if you have your own photos to support the article. This is helpful, but not required.
- Italicize scientific names. The genus name is italicized and has an initial capital, the species name is italicized and is all lowercase. Example: Amphiprion ocellaris.
- Common names of fishes should be capitalized only if they contain proper names—common clownfish, Banggai cardinalfish, neon gobies, Randall’s assessor.
All articles must be submitted exclusively to Saltwater Aquarium Blog—if you have already published this artlcle elsewhere, please do not submit it here. If I publish your article, you may not submit it to any other website or magazine.
To submit an article please enter your contact information a brief summary of the article using the form below:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email where you can be reached’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Brief summary of the article you would like to submit’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
I look forward to reviewing your submission!