Looking for some last-minute saltwater aquarium gear to stuff the stocking of your favorite saltwater aquarium owner? It’s okay if YOU are your own favorite aquarium owner. Here are 7 great saltwater aquarium gadgets priced under $1 Check ’em out and add them to your wishlist:
Seachem ammonia alert
This item gives you peace of mind, knowing that there is no ammonia in your display or quarantine tank. It’s just a few bucks and will fit perfectly in a stocking.
- Sachem sensor Technology
- No Strips, no tests, just constant readings
- For marine and freshwater use
RidVolt Grounding probe
Safety first. This probe will help you stay safe by preventing a stray electrical current from ruining your day
- Ready to use
- Plugs directly to a grounded outlet
Brine shrimp hatchery
Show the kids how saltwater aquarium owners set up a “sea monkey” tank.
- Brine Shrimp Hatchery Kit, Hatchery Base. Includes base and 3 packets of Hatch Mix.
- Hatch your own fish food or use as an educational tool. Add soda bottle, air pump and water. Not intended to raise shrimp to adult size.
- Recommended for small or baby freshwater fish, small saltwater fish, saltwater invertebrates, corals.
- Easy to setup, clean and maintain.
Sea Squirt feeder
Hopefully, you have a nice long stocking to accommodate this bad boy. Your forearms have never been so dry as they are about to become.
- Makes it possible to target-feed liquid supplements to corals or other aquatic animals
- Features a 21-inch graduated tube
- Extends to 35-inches for deep aquariums and hard-to-reach areas
- Includes a unique probe
- Disassembles for easy cleanup
What are you going to feed your corals, now that you have a cool new feeder? Reef Roids, of course. This performance…I mean…color enhancing product will help your corals get big, fast
- See Description
Speaking of keeping your hands dry, a mag float will help you keep the glass clean and your hands dry.
- Mag float medium glass
- This is a revolutionary magnetic aquarium cleaner, unique because it float
- Its buoyancy makes it easy to operate and is easily guided around corners without sinking
Other clips are cheaper, but they tend to have a flimsy suction cup that doesn’t work. Cheap clip, meat the SeaVeggie.
- Two Little Fishies Veggiemag Seaveggie Clip Accessory
- As An Added Feature The Veggiemag Floats
- Patent pending design by Julian Sprung.
- As An Added Feature The Veggiemag Floats Patent Pending Design By Julian Sprung Patent Pending Design By Julian Sprung
- As an added feature the VeggieMag floats